The Wine Shop
WSET Level 3 - APRIL
Six consecutive days from Monday 8th April 2019
Price: £875.00What will I learn?
- The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
- How to make appropriate wine recommendations
- How to taste wine using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT)
- Tutored tastings of over 80 wines
The key characteristics of the principal:
- still wines of the world
- sparkling wines of the world
- fortified wines of the world
How am I assessed?
Assessment is in two parts. The first part is a combined theory paper consisting of 50 multiple choice questions and four short written answers to be completed in 2 hours. The second part is a tasting examination in the form of a blind tasting of two wines to be completed in 30 minutes. To pass you must answer 55% correctly in both parts.
How much does it cost?
£875 per person. The cost includes all study materials, over 80 wine samples, tuition, examination and postage. Study materials are posted to a student’s address on confirmation of payment fees, so please provide a suitable delivery address with a daytime contact telephone number. ISO glasses are provided for you.
Monday 8th– Saturday 13th April 2019: Course Code HV190403