The Wine Shop
WSET 1 - 1 Day Course- FEBRUARY
Sunday 3rd February 2019 - 9AM- 5.PM
What will I learn?
· The main types and styles of wine
· Common wine grapes and their characteristics
· How to store and serve wine
· The principles of food and wine pairing
· How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT)
How long does the course take?
· The course takes place over one day from 9am – 5pm with a half an hour break for lunch and an hour wine tour.
How am I assessed?
· Assessment is by a closed-book exam of 30 multiple choice questions to be completed in 45 minutes. To pass, you must correctly answer 70% of the questions.
How much does it cost?
· £175 per person
A cold buffet lunch is included as well as a tour and tasting of our Classic Cuvée sparkling wines.
Sunday 3rd February:. Course Code: HV190201